Property owners and managers have an obligation to maintain their buildings and premises in a reasonably safe manner. This means the owner:
- Complies with building codes and other laws
- Repairs broken items that pose a safety hazard
- Takes action to remove hazards within a reasonable time or when notified
- Warns people of potential dangers
- Installs safety equipment where needed
- Provides adequate security
- Trains employees to act in a safe manner
When a business or property owner fails in these duties and someone is injured, they have an obligation to compensate that person for the injuries and losses caused by the negligence.
At the law office of Culpepper Kurland, our lawyers represent people throughout the Tampa Bay area who have suffered serious injury due to dangerous property conditions. If a wet floor caused you to fall, a faulty escalator caused foot lacerations or merchandise left in a store aisle caused you to trip, you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries and expenses.
Contact our Tampa law office online or call us at 813-217-5647 (toll free at 866-500-6107) to schedule a free consultation. Our firm is dedicated to getting results for injured people in the Tampa area and around Florida.
Common Premises Liability Claims
We handle a wide range of premises liability cases resulting in burns, broken bones, back injuries, lacerations and scarring, head trauma, and even death. Premises liability cases we can handle include:
- Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents in buildings, stairwells and parking lots or on broken or cracked sidewalks
- Injuries from defective escalators and elevators
- Accidents in unsecured swimming pools or in pools with defective drains or other unsafe conditions
- Accidents caused by insufficient signage to warn of hazards
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Assaults caused by negligent or inadequate security in security buildings, nightclubs and parking ramps
Contact Us Anytime For A Free Case Evaluation
Contact a Tampa serious injury attorney at Culpepper Kurland for a free consultation. We are pleased to offer a free consultation and case evaluation to discuss your legal needs. Contact us online or call 813-217-5647 or toll free at 866-500-6107.