Truck Accidents Contact Form

If you can establish the existence of an employment relationship between the truck driver and a trucking company or motor carrier, then you may be able to recover from both the driver and the company under a legal theory known as "respondeat superior." Contact an experienced truck accident attorney who can help you determine whether you have a claim.

Thank you for contacting Culpepper Kurland. Your message has been sent.

Call us now

or use the form below.

Truck Accidents Contact Form

*First Name

*Last Name

*Email Address

*Phone Number


Street Address


Incident Street Address

Incident Apt/Ste

*Incident Zip

Were you or a loved one the victim of an accident involving a commercial truck?
Yes  No 

If the victim was a loved one, what is your relationship with that person?

When and where did the accident occur?

Were you or your loved one a passenger, driver, or pedestrian?
Yes  No 

How did the accident occur? Describe what happened.

What kind of truck was involved?

Do you know the name of the driver?
Yes  No 

His or her trucking company?
Yes  No 

His or her employer?
Yes  No 

Was a police report generated by the accident?
Yes  No 

Do you know if any traffic citations were issued?
Yes  No 

Do you know the names of any witnesses to the accident?
Yes  No 

What injuries were sustained as a result of the accident?

Did you seek and are you currently receiving medical treatment as a result of the accident?
Yes  No 

What is your prognosis?

Have you discussed this matter with your own insurance representative?
Yes  No 

Have you discussed this matter with any insurance representative or attorney representing other parties involved in the accident?
Yes  No 

How has this accident affected your overall quality of life and well-being?

Copyright © 2017 FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business

DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.

Back to Main